Rohit Sharma Wife, Family and Biography
Lets Talk About Rohit Sharma Family and Life story, Rohit Sharma is an Indian Cricketer. He was conceived on 30 April 1987 in Hyderabad, Maharashtra, India. He is the bad habit Captain of India National Team and the Captain of Mumbai Indians in the IPL Match. Rohit Sharma is a right-gave batsman and an intermittent right-arm off break bowler. He was influenced his cricket to make a big appearance ODI coordinate against Ireland in 23 June 2007. Rohit Sharma Net Worth is Rs. 227 Crore. He is extremely prevalent and best known batsman in India.
Rohit Sharma Age 30 Years Old, He conceived in Bansod, Nagupur, Maharashtra, India. His Father Gurunath Shrma, functioned as a guardian of transportation organization storage facility and his mom Purnima Sharma. He has a more youthful sibling Vishal Sharma. Rohit Sharma wedded to Sports administrator Ritika Sajdeh since 13 December 2015. He is Hindu by Religion, Sun Sign Taurus and Nationality Indian.
Rohit Sharma Height 5 ft 8 in (173 cm) and Weight 72 Kg (159 Pounds). His Body Measurements are 40-31-12 Inches. Rohit Sharma Chest Size 40 Inches, Waist Size 31 Inches and Biceps Size 12 Inches. He has Black Color Hair and Dark Brown Color Eye.
Rohit Sharma Height, Weight, Age, Wife and Family
|Real Name||Rohit Gurunath Sharma|
|Nickname||Hitman, Ro, Shaana|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Date of Birth||30 April 1987|
|Birthplace||Bansod, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|International Debut||ODI- 23 June 2007 against Ireland at Belfast
Test- 6 November 2013 against West Indies at Kolkata
T20 – 19 September 2007 against England at Durban
|Height, Weight & Body Measurements|
|Height in Centimeters||173 cm|
|Height in meters||1.73 m|
|Height in Inches||5’ 8”|
|Weight in Kilograms||72 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||159 lbs|
|Body Measurements||40-31-12 Inches|
|Chest Size||40 Inches|
|Waist Size||31 Inches|
|Biceps Size||12 Inches|
|Shoe Size||10 Inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Family and Relatives|
|Father||Gurunath Sharma (Worked as a caretaker of a transportation company storehouse)|
|Brother||Vishal Sharma (Younger)|
|Affairs, Girlfriends and Marital Status|
|Girlfriends||Sofia Hayat (Actress, rumour)
Ritika Sajdeh (Sports manager)
|Wife/ Spouse||Ritika Sajdeh (Sports manager, m.2015-present)|
|Marriage Date||13 December 2015|
|Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||12th standard|
|School||Swami Vivekanand International School and Junior College, Mumbai
Our Lady of Vailankanni High School, Mumbai
|College/ University||Not Available|
|Favorites Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actor||Hrithik Roshan, Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Kareena Kapoor, Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone, Megan Fox, Blake Lively|
|Favorite Cricketers||Batsman : Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag
Bowler : Harbhajan Singh
|Favorite Song||Tere Liye Hum Hai Jiye from the film Veer-Zaara (2004), Started From The Bottom by Drake|
|Favorite Movie||Bollywood: Veer-Zara, Hera Pheri, Jo Jeeta Wahi Sikander, Border
Hollywood: The Avengers, Iron Man, The Dark Night Rises
|Hobbies||Travelling, watching movies, playing table tennis & video games|
|Net Worth||227 crore (INR)|
|Salary (as in 2017)||RETAINER FEE: 1 crore (INR)
TEST FEE: 15 lakh (INR)
ODI FEE: 6 lakh (INR)
T20 FEE: 3 lakh (INR
|House Address||A 4-BHK apartment in Ahuja Towers, Worli, Mumbai|
|Cars Collection||BMW M5 Series|
Youth and Early Life
– Rohit Gurunath Sharma was conceived on April 30, 1987 in Bansod, Nagpur, Maharashtra, to Gurunath Sharma, the guardian of a storage facility for a vehicle firm, and Purnima Sharma. As his dad’s profit were inadequate to raise him and his more youthful sibling Vishal, he grew up with his grandparents and uncles in the western Mumbai suburb of Borivli and went to his folks consistently.
– At the age of eight, he ended up inspired by cricket and figured out how to persuade his uncle to give him Rs.200 to go to a training camp drove by Dinesh Lad. Seeing his potential, Lad, who additionally instructed at Swami Vivekanand International School which would be advised to cricketing offices, instructed him to change to that school.
– Upon discovering that his uncle couldn’t stand to pay for his charges there, Lad orchestrated a four-year sports grant for the skilled kid and energized the off-turn bowler to open as a batsman. He thusly scored a century on his presentation as an opener amid the Harris and Giles Shield school cricket competitions.
– Rohit Sharma influenced his local cricket to make a big appearance for West Zone in their Deodhar Trophy coordinate against Central Zone at Gwalior in March 2005. Amid a similar competition, he picked up consideration for scoring an unbeaten 142 of every 123 balls against North Zone at Udaipur.
– He was chosen for the NKP Salve Challenger Trophy and furthermore made into the rundown of 30 plausible for the Champions Trophy even before his Ranji make a big appearance, however neglected to make into the last squad. His First-class make a big appearance for India A was against New Zealand An, at Darwin in July 2006, trailed by his Ranji make a big appearance for Mumbai in the 2006-07 season, amid which he scored a twofold century against Gujarat.
– Rohit Sharma made his ODI make a big appearance against Ireland at Belfast amid India’s visit in 2007, yet did not get an opportunity to bat in the match. That year, he earned the ‘Man of the Match’ grant for driving India to triumph with an unbeaten 50 off 40 balls against South Africa in the 2007 ICC World Twenty20 on September 20, 2017.
– He was chosen for the 2007– 08 Commonwealth Bank Series in Australia because of his lady ODI 50 years against Pakistan at Jaipur on 18 November 2007. In Australia, he scored two all the more half-hundreds of years, incorporating a 66 in the first last at Sydney amid India’s effective run pursue.
– A progression of awful exhibitions cost him his center request position in the group, and even a triple-century in Ranji couldn’t secure him a place in the playing eleven amid India’s Bangladesh visit in 2009. He even neglected to use his test make a big appearance open door subsequent to being chosen set up of harmed V. V. S. Laxman in February 2010, as he harmed himself playing football amid the warm-up session.
– While he scored two consecutive hundreds of years against Zimbabwe and Sri Lanka amid the tri-arrangement in May 2010, poor shape in South Africa cost him a place in the Indian squad for 2011 World Cup. Upon his arrival against West Indies in 2011, he secured his first ‘Man of the Series’ respect for his two half-hundreds of years, including a coordinating winning 86 off 91 balls after India were down to 92-6.
– Due to his great frame, he was elevated to open with Shikhar Dhawan for the Champions Trophy in 2013, after which the pair manufactured an excellent compatibility and drove India to numerous arrangement wins. On an individual level, he scored 209 keeps running off 158 balls against Australia in Bangalore and broke the world record for most sixes hit in an ODI innings with 16 sixes.
– He in the long run influenced his test to make a big appearance amid Sachin Tendulkar’s goodbye Test arrangement in November 2013 and scored two consecutive hundreds to wind up the third Indian batsman after Mohammad Azharuddin and Sourav Ganguly to accomplish this.
– In 2014, his 264 against Sri Lanka broke a cluster of ODI records as it was the most astounding individual ODI score, the main ODI 250, and the primary occurrence of two twofold centuries by a player.
– Rohit Sharma was chosen by the Deccan Chargers establishment for a whole of US$750,000 in 2008 IPL, amid which he won the Orange Cap as the main run-scorer for quite a while.
– The Mumbai Indians got him for US$2 million in the 2011 season, and the group won its first IPL amid the 2013 season under his captaincy, trailed by two more wins in 2015 and 2017.
– After the retirement of Ajit Agarkar, he was named the commander of the Mumbai Ranji group for the 2013– 14 season, on account of his fruitful captaincy for Mumbai Indians in the IPL. In December 2017, with captain Virat Kohli rested, he was named the skipper of the Indian group for the Sri Lanka arrangement, and enlisted 2-1 and 3-0 wins in the ODI and the T20 arrangement, individually.
Honors and Achievements
– Apart from his various ‘Man of the Match’ and ‘Man of the Series’ honors, Rohit Sharma has gotten the ‘Arjuna Award’ from the Indian Government in 2015.
– He has scored three ODI twofold centuries, the most extreme by any player, including his 264 against Sri Lanka, which is the most elevated individual ODI score.
– On October 2, 2015, he turned into the second Indian cricketer, after Suresh Raina, to have scored hundreds of years in all organizations of the diversion with his 106 in the main T20I against South Africa at Dharamshala.
– He drove the Mumbai Indians group to three IPL trophies. He has likewise taken a cap trap in IPL and turned into the fifth player to do as such.
Individual Life and Legacy
– On December 13, 2015, Rohit Sharma wedded his companion, supervisor, and sweetheart of six years, Ritika Sajdeh, to whom he was first presented by senior player Yuvraj Singh in 2008. They live in their 4-BHK loft in Ahuja Towers, Worli, Mumbai.
– Three years into his cricketing vocation, Rohit Sharma kept a guarantee he had made to his folks and moved them out of their unobtrusive single-room house in Dombivili to a luxurious zone in Borivali. He likewise subsidized his more youthful sibling Vishal’s outing to Florida to contemplate lodging administration.
Also Known As: Rohit Gurunath Sharma
Famous As: Cricketer
Birth Date: April 30, 1987
Age: 30 Years
Sun Sign: Taurus
Height: 1.74 M
Born In: Nagpur
Father: Gurunath Sharma
Mother: Purnima Sharma
Siblings: Vishal Sharma
Spouse/Ex-Spouse: Ritika Sajdeh